Monday, February 25, 2008

 

It's Sooooo Taxing

WHEW ! ! ! I can't believe I got the thing done. Yep , my taxes are paid and both my wallet AND bank accounts are still smokin. Everyone wants to know the latest tax cuts and here are 2 good ones I know for 2007.

1 - if you purchased a car , you might be able to write off the sales tax. This rule applies only to 2007 taxes. Yes , this is 4 real.

2 - document your donations. DOCUMENT YOUR DONATIONS. Do I need to repeat myself ? With documents , you can write off all that excess stuff lying around the house , by giving it away. AND nope , your memory is'nt good enough for the IRS. Examples of my favorite charities are - Williamson County Rescue Squad , Happy Tails , PAWS , The ARC , AM VETS , and of course - the church.

Good Luck !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?