Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

Oh o o o o ! Damn It , John


Vanderbilt University - Jerry was strolling along the campus and decided to drop in , on his old friend , John Veillette ( pronounced spaghetti ) who is the PAVE Program Director and also is , Ass. Dean in The School of Engineering. John is also known , ass " Doc V " .

Jerry : ( walking into John's office , Jerry sees him smiling with his eyes closed , while slumped forward in his chair ) knock knock Hey John , or do I call you Doc V. ?
John : ( startled , sits up straight ) Oh , uh , hey Jer. How's it goin ?
Jerry : Fine , just fine. I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop by and say hello.
John : Oh , well , hello then.
Jerry : ( hears shuffling from under the desk , walking over to investigate , Jerry sees a young Asian boy , his face buried into John's crotch ) Damn it ! John ? Is that another PAVE student ?
John : ( John puts on an innocent look ) Ha ha ha , Oh, wow , golly gee. Ha ha ha , Look at the time. I've got a meeting with an important person at the post office in 5 minutes. Ha ha ha
Jerry : John , you are such a pathetic liar. Can't you go , for just one minute , without lying to anyone ?
John : HA Ha ha Are you kidding me ? ( giggling ) Look where I am today and look where you are. See where lying has gotten me today ? Ha ha ha , giggling
Jerry : John , when you're standing at the Pearly Gates , how will you explain your lies ?
John : Ohhhhh , I'm sure they'll understand. After all giggling this IS Vanderbilt. Ha ha ha giggling ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! AND , ha ha ha ha ha , I'm a DEAN ! They are not Ha ha ha ha giggling ha ha ha ha ha
Jerry : Yes giggling I'm sure they will giggling. Ya know what ? giggling I'll bet they hear that line all the time. Ha ha ha ha ha giggling

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?