Monday, February 04, 2008

 

Thank You Guv Bredesen

All over Tennessee - BVD was a little down after hearing about his grand mother.
Jerry : Hey BVD , I'm sorry about your grand mother
BVD : Hum , oh , yeah , thanks. Man , I now understand why that Governor Bredesen needs an underground bunker. It's to hide from all those people he's pissed off.
Jerry : What are ya talkin 'bout ?
BVD : Governor Bredesen is that guy who gave us HMOs. AND , if that hain't bad enuff , he's screwed Tennesseans on their health care.
Jerry : I don't think I've seen you so stewed before.
BVD : I'm only warming up. Look , my grand mother was 90 years old , when my mother tried to get her into some kind of assisted living help. I mean , like , my mom is not a trained health care provider.
Jerry : Yeah , I know that. Being 90 , she should have no problem getting into a home or perhaps have someone come out to her house and help provide basic care. The state does that , ya know.
BVD : My friend , you are very intelligent , butt , you don't know shit about Governor Bredesen. The state came out to the house to evaluate her medical condition. They found she was just like a spring chicken. This woman , who can't bathe her own self , she can't sit on the toilet without falling off , she can't walk across the room on her own power , she can't even wipe her own damn ass , and the state says she's a spring chicken. Therefore , she does'nt need any help of any kind. So , you know what they did ? They dumped her problems onto my mother , who does'nt know jack about health care.
Jerry : Well , it's like you said , Bredesen did give us HMOs. This guy made millions selling people insurance , they did'nt have. I think maybe he got his idea from State Farm. Heh heh heh
BVD : This is'nt funny Jerry. Did you know , under our governor , in Tennessee , to be considered disabled , you have to take a state I.Q. exam ? That's right. They've had folks with PHds take this test , knowing before hand , they will flunk it , because they are too smart. A person can be missing an arm , a leg , or even their brain. This state will not consider them disabled. And , that person administering the test , will be trying to sell you some kind of health aids , to help you with your health problems.
Jerry : Wwwwhat ? Hm , yeah , well , that would be right up Bredesen's ass , would'nt it ? Hm. So , what is the criteria for flunking this I.Q. test ?
BVD : Have a low or no I.Q. , show up on the test.
Jerry : What ? Ha ha ha ha. That's absurd. Ha ha ha ha
BVD : Yep , it shore 'tis. Hey , ya think that's bad ? Did you know , if the state had come around , to check up on my grand mother , while my mother wuz karin fur her , and saw all those bruises , from all of her falls , the state would have put my mother in jail , for abuse ?
Jerry : For some reason , I believe you. Hey ! Wait a minute. Is'nt your grand mother in a nursing home right now ?
BVD : Yes , she surely is. Butt , to get in there , she had to be dying first.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?