Sunday, March 09, 2008

 

America , Where Are You ?

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD was going thru the emails this morning. It's amasing

BVD : Hey man , you outta bed yet ?
Jerry : Yawn , did I leave that kitchen door unlocked again ? It's tooooo early in the morning
BVD : Yeah , I know , but I needed an Ebay fix , so I fired up the computer for ya. Have you seen today's mail ?
Jerry : Hm , what ? Man , I'm sleep walking my ass back to bed. You can let your own self out
BVD : No , look it here man , read this. Will ya ?
Jerry : Ok , Okay , Okaaaaay. , , , , , , Hm. This guy has definitely got a tick up his ass. Well , I'm happy for him. I'm going to tell whatever I feel like telling , about Franklin Police , you know BVD , it's not just Franklin Police that has problems. It's law enforcement all across America.
BVD : Well , Mr. Know It All , why does the law have all of these problems ?
Jerry : Unfortunately , all of the law enforcement agencies across America , allow themselves to be ruled over by politicians. They are themselves corrupt and those they command , see it and won't do anything about it.
BVD : Why not ?
Jerry : Why not ? You're asking me , " Why not ? ". Look , politicians have deliberately omitted from the law books , that it's against the law to be corrupt and that's just for starters. Meanwhile , law enforcement , seeing the corruption within their leaders , understand that this is how they should act and so , they do. You know , monkey see , monkey do. Then , add into the equation , Americans don't want to have anything to do with running their government. Sooooooo , people wanting power , have stepped up to the plate and they are running things for us. The math is this simple.
BVD : Oh man , why could'nt you have been my teacher in school ?
Jerry : I'm not politically connected and besides , I'd prefer to make more money.
BVD : I see. Hm. So , why don't ya get with the presidential candidates and get your ass in that white house ?
Jerry : Because our next president is going to catch Hell and I have no desire , to become responsible for G. W.'s fuck ups and besides again , I will not have pity for our next president , who will catch hell and be blamed for all of Bush's fiasco's. Look BVD , as long as Americans refuse to run their government , they will pay and pay and pay. Look around and you'll see my words are true. Ask yourself this question. Are you better off today , after 8 years of Republican rule , in The White House ? Today , America is literally collapsing under the weight of fickle trickle lies , corruption and deceit. And why ?
BVD : Americans won't govern themselves ?
Jerry : Ye'ah.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?