Friday, March 14, 2008

 

AT&T Where R U ?

Franklin , Tennessee - here in America , people are loosing their homes , loosing their savings on Wall Street , paying more at the gas pump , AND , paying more for COMCASTIC COMCAST.
Last night , while watching The Apprentice , this is my COMCASTIC picture. I don't know , who sold what , I don't know who won , I don't even know who got fired.
BUTT , COMCAST made a whopping COMCASTIC 54% profit earnings last quarter , and this is the best they can do for my monthly 245 dollars . Yes , while you read this , AT&T is making head way , on installing their cable system. I DO wish they would hurry it up. I'm missing out on good programming , while Kaden misses out on his baby boost.
AND about that new cable box they installed last Saturday , I found out , yep , they lied. This is a refurbished box. It goes back today since it has crapped out. The box lasted a record of 6 days , before needing replacement. Now that's gotta be a COMCASTIC first. Surely , AT&T can do cable COMCASTICALLY better.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?