Sunday, March 09, 2008

 

COMCAST DiD WhaT ?

Franklin , Tennessee - well , believe it or not , COMCASTIC COMCAST really did come out to the house to fix things. Well , OK , they did'nt fix anything. Butt , COMCAST did install a new HD box and even threw in a new remote.
Yep , the problems I was complaining about , were in full swing , causing problems , right in front of the technicians. Yep , I knew what I was talking about all along and now I've got witnesses.
Time will tell how long this repair will last. The new HD boxes have a different front , compared to the old ones. AND YES , when the old box was removed , all of my recordings went with it. Yes , I'm used to that by now , ass many times the box has been replaced. It's interesting , I did'nt have any problems with the non-HD box. Hm.
This is one time , the power of the blog paid off. Not even COMCASTIC COMCAST , could not hold back their tears , after watching one year old Kaden , crying over his loss of Baby Boost. And yes , I had to surrender my TV , MY TV , so that he could catch up on his baby soaps. What are the Teletubbies doing now ? I'll let Kaden , tell you all about their adventures :) Just pull up a chair and bring your own passy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?