Thursday, March 13, 2008

 

COMCAST did What ?

Franklin , Tennessee - Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay , enough with the jokes , already , plplpleeeeease. After saying something nice about COMCASTIC COMCAST for their finally stepping up to the plate to fix my problems , the Mother of ALL Problems has returned.

1 - last night , I enjoyed viewing the black screen again , until a picture mysteriously appeared @ 4 AM

2 - the helpful technician put all of the entertainment system control , onto the COMCAST remote. I told him not to do this , BUTT , his ass was more important , than listening to me. After all , what do I know ? AND Soooooooooo , the TV now has gremlins. By changing channels , the tv will turn off , or change it's own channel , or have a snowy screen w/sound , or have a black screen w/sound

3 - after 5 days of use , the new COMCASTIC COMCAST box has dumped it's DVR. Yep , my recordings are fucked.

4 - last , butt not least of the problems , Kaden did'nt have his Baby Boost ( again ) COMCAST said this would never happen again , BUTT , it did. And worse , if you want COMCAST VoD , you now have to subscribe to it :) Yep , that's what the new error message says. Groan , sigh , greedy COMCAST wants more money. Last quarter profits of 54% is just not enough for corporate COMCAST.


5 - COMCAST did give me 4 COMCASTIC COMCAST free movies. BUTT , how do you watch a movie , when your service has gone to black screen technology ? I refuse to buy a new TV , to receive this new and improved TV picture technology. I just spent 1000 dollars , on the new HDTV w/plasma. Unfortunately , this new TV does not support black screen programming.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?