Monday, March 03, 2008

 

EBAY Shows IT's Azz


OK , now that I've been selling on ebay for a whole week , I've had 2 of my listings removed by Ebay for violating their rules of stating " No PAYPAL ". That's right. when I listed my items , ebay forces you to put paypal in the listing. So , I told my potential buyers I do not accept paypal payments. Ebay went into an asshole frenzy and deleted my listings without mercy or understanding to the fact , I'm new , I do not have electronic money of any kind and ebay does not tell newbies about their listing changes ass of January of this year.

Now do you see what's going wrong in America ? It's called " GREED ". This country has a limited time left , before " GREED " eats us all up. Ebay is a billion dollar monster , following in the foot steps of Wal-Mart , Vanderbilt University and COMCAST.

I have wrote back to ebay asking how to list an item in a way that will appease them. The only response has been a computer , telling me how welcome I was at ebay.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?