Tuesday, March 18, 2008

 

It Don' Matter Ta Me , me , me


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD was down in the dumps , after learning he had lost 5 million dollars on Wall Street. And , that was during this year alone.

BVD : Oh Man , Oh Man , Oh Man. What'll I do ?
Jerry : You be a man and suck it up.
BVD : I don't get it. How could I have let this happen to me ?
Jerry : Well , let's see. President Bush puts America 12 TRILLION DOLLARS into debt and you did'nt pull your money when you should have.
BVD : Yeah , butt , what about all of those penalties ?
Jerry : What was more expensive ? Paying the penalties , or , loosing 5 million dollars ?
BVD : Well , the penalties would have been cheaper. Lots cheaper
Jerry : Well , there ya go. See ? You did'nt need me
BVD : Look it. How can he sit and laugh like that , while America is hurting because of his Bushonomics
Jerry : Simple. He's the president. He can spend like there's no tomorrow AND , he does'nt have to worry about paying it back.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?