Monday, March 03, 2008

 

My PAY PAL Experience On EBAY


I finally gave in to all my friends about selling on EBAY. So , from now on , I'll be sharing my life and times of wonderful experiences , I encounter , while selling on EBAY. I've already sold my first item. It sold well below what it is worth. The buyer definitely got a bargain. I've noticed , if an item has a PayPal only auction , the selling price is way way low , than if money orders were allowed. Also , ass of January this year , Ebay is making everyone post PayPal whether it is used or not.

What EBAY does'nt tell you is this. When you list an item , there are 2 routes to take. The quick and easy way is really fast and simple. BUTT ! and I do mean BUTT , ASS in ASSHOLE. Ebay makes your listing a PayPal only auction.

So , when listing , be sure to take the long road and get away from PayPal only.
EBAY has the gold and they are shoving paypal down everyone's throat. When using paypal , it is free for the buyer , and yes , it costs the seller and makes the seller get on with paypal.
There is no freedom in America anymore. It's all gone to Billion dollar corporations dictating themselves onto everyone who uses their services. It's like Ebay has become the Wal Mart of auction houses.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?