Sunday, April 27, 2008

 

Chairman chairs new post


Vanderbilt University - BVD News for The HUSTLER - Vanderbilt's Civil Engineering Chairman , Ed Thackston , at the School of Engineering , has a new chair to sit in , after getting busted with some under age drinkers.
The drinking was going fine , until some graduating Vanderbilt students , started making fun of Thackston's size , saying he was'nt tall enough , to drive a zambonnie.
Well , one thing led to another and Thackston threatened to degrade and downgrade , some graduating grad grades and that's when the singing started , that brought the attention of Vanderbilt Police , to the scene. It seems that Thackston's senility , had forgotten the words to his favorite sorority. The one he was a member in , during his younger years ass an undergraduate.
So , if you happen to be going past Vanderbilt's jail house , you might hear Thackston singing about his zambonnie.

Now when I was young I would spend my dreams
That I might drive the zambonnie machine
I'd guess they'd say I was a big ass ass could be
Ass all the faculty would look up to meee , , , MEEEE !

Pause ,

Yeeeah , I wanna drive the zambonnie
I wanna drive the zambonnie machine

( go back to the top and continue )

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?