Saturday, April 26, 2008

 

Naval Memories


Franklin , Tennessee - there's a new blogger in town , called NAVAL MEMORIES. I think this person is going to sell his collection of Navy memorabilia , rather than be another talk on this town. His name is Mike Walters and seems to be quite friendly and talkative. He has a uncle , who spent 28 years in the United States Navy. He and Mike have teamed up , to sell out this incredible collection of wall hangers. Yes , I'm sure there will be other items besides wall hangers. If you need something to cover up that annoying hole in your wall , here's your chance to get an interesting item and a piece of Navy history. Of course , some of those items are heavy enough to pull the wall down. Hmmmm. Go and take a look. I've provided a link in my park. There is'nt much to see at this time , however , I'm sure that will change soon. Enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?