Tuesday, April 01, 2008

 

Slick Trick

Here's the latest from my fun at Ebay. PayPal screwed up and I had to redo my account. PayPal is totally dedicated to their obtuse view towards their customers. If I was a billion dollar corporation , I suppose I would adopt that very attitude also.

Mean while , back at the ranch. Here's a slick trick I learned about , using Ebay. There's this contractor , doing a job in California. He lives in Clinton's home state. He uses the mail address , at the job site in California , to receive his Ebay purchases. He buys military items on Ebay , for his Ebay store. The price for his items , are raised 4 times , what he paid for them. And of course , this little business is fully tax deductible. He gets a tax cut for his Ebay biz and he can use Ebay for tax reasons , with his construction business. How sweet it must be. Are'nt you happy for him ?

In Tennessee , contractors deceive people everyday and I wonder how many of them are pulling this little slick trick ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?