Sunday, May 25, 2008

 

Ebay Changes to Feedback Policy

Ebay has changed their feedback policy. Now a buyer can give a seller negative feedback , BUTT , the seller can not give retaliatory negative feedback. However , as seen in this blog with seller " jcmtin " , a seller can lie by saying their items have not been paid for. Ebay knows this and does'nt care. I think the system is 3 strikes and you are out of the game. Yes , this is wrong , butt many people have been scamming the sellers , or so I hear. From my dealings with " jcmtin " , it's the seller scamming the buyer. Of course it is wrong to say a paid for item has not been paid for. To allow this shows , Ebay does'nt care and neither does a dishonest seller.

I predict there will be more junk and garbage being mis represented on Ebay with this kind of policy in force. I further predict , more dis honest people will take notice and start selling on Ebay.

Is it my imagination or has Ebay gone bad , by having a corporate type CEO , run the show ? I'm hearing more and more negative remarks about Ebay. Why can't the unhappy people get together and make their own " ebay " site and shut up ? I would join them. My problem is that I do not know how to put an auction site together. I need a team of good people that do know. Where can I find them ?

Comments:
Maybe you should try a spelling course first, before getting into something like that!
 
Hm , well then , you can be on the team ass the spelling checker
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?