Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

Ebay's a Changin

I've looked over the latest discussion boards on Ebay and I've never read such out cries in my life , until now. Sellers are up in arms over the new feedback policy. A seller cannot give a buyer negative feedback. With this new change , reports of abusive buyers are increasing. To retaliate , sellers are asking everyone to ban Ebay on June 1st. I've decided to join them.
When a seller can hit you with unpaid strikes , for items you have paid for , there's something wrong and I'm not talkin 'bout The White House.
I've picked a grand time for sharing my Ebay experience with my readers. Ass America circles the toilet , so follows Ebay. Many economists are saying right now , to expect 5 dollar gasoline by July and 6 dollar gasoline by Christmas. Thank you President Bush , for a wonderful and unexpected , end of your presidency gift. I cannot think of a better way , to end your political career.
Hm , I wonder where Ebay will be in June. I wonder what kind of health , Ebay will be in , by the end of the year.

Update - Meanwhile , ebay has started removing people , who have posted something ebay does'nt like said. AND , when I say remove , I mean REMOVE without giving a reason. So , here's more evidence that ebay has police watching you. This means you are black balled from their discussion boards forever. So , remember , speak your tongue and ebay will cut it off. So much for free speech in America. So , if folks want to speak their mind , they will have to generate a discussion board out side of ebay's communist fist.

Update again - I don't know how many more times I will update this post , butt , we will find out. I was asked why Ebay cut off the discussion board ? Simple. Ebay is hemorrhaging money faster than President Bush's falling popularity. So , to stop the negativity , Ebay cut people off.

I was also asked about what was Ebay thinking , by jacking up their prices ? Simple again. It's all about the bottom line. Ebay wants more and more of it. Their new CEO knew this would happen and she is betting it will all blow over and the profits will literally flood the banks to over capacity. That is corporate thinking for ya.

I don't have a billion dollars , so I cannot understand , how having a billion dollars , turns a company like ebay , into a non-caring , don't give - a - shit , my way or the high way , one eyed monster. AND yes , ebay is still threatening to hit my account with 2 unpaid strikes , because of jcmtin selling me junk.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?