Tuesday, May 27, 2008

 

Ebay's Sneaky Enticement to get PayPal

Here's what I've been told. Everyone knows , I'm getting 2 unpaid strikes , on my ebay account , because a seller says my check bounced. Although I've paid him with certified funds and he has cash in hand , he is shitting on me , because I've posted the junk , he sold me on ebay.

The deal is simply this - if I had used PayPal , he would not be able to do this. In other words , ebay has given sellers a weapon to dump on buyers , who complain about their newly gotten junk , on ebay.

Remember , it's safe to use PayPal. The fact that ebay owns PayPal , has nothing to do with ebay changing their policies to allow such dishonest action. I wonder how many sellers will catch on and start threatening buyers to pay up more money , or else ?

Having a CEO , come in from the cold , corporate world of America , has produced a wickedly dishonest ebay , for all to enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?