Friday, May 23, 2008

 

Finding New Money

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD was lingering in the hallway again , right outside of chief jackie's favorite office. A meeting of the minds was in progress :

Chief jackie : Butt , butt , but , SIR ! I did what you wanted , I curbed this town's growth.
Mayor Schroer : Well , , , just undo it
jackie : Butt , butt , why ?
Schroer : Look , after analyzing our data banks , on money availability of our citizens , we realized that we have tapped out their piggy banks.
jackie : Ha ha ha ha ! So , what does that have to do with me ? I don't have my fingers in any of " that " city money.
Schroer : chief , you've done a fine job of reducing the number of people wanting to relocate here , thus curbing Franklin's growth , butt , you don't have any idea of what you've done to this city , have you ?
chief : Um , no , I guess not. I mean , I did what you told me to do.
Schroer : OK , it's like this. The people of this fine town of our's , have run out of money , what with the price of gas and all , OK ? You with me so far , chief ? Well , now , this town needs new people to move in. OK ? People with money , money that we can appropriate into our hands thru taxes.
chief : Um , I dunno , I mean , this means , I dunno , maybe I can make those gangs disappear over night , um , I dunno ,
Schroer : Ok chief , Ok. How much $

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?