Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

Franklin's Police Help Curb Growth


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News was there - after the town meeting , that included the presence of Franklin's own Police Department , it has been concluded , by using Franklin's own Police evidence , that showed gang activity being present , real estate agents now report , a 19 % drop , in interested people , showing an interest , in wanting to relocate to Williamson County.

In Chief jackie's office , down the hall -

Chief - Barnes , that was an awesome lecture you gave to the people
Barnes - Ha ha ha ha , why thank you chief
Chief - where did you get that " 13 " idea ?
Barnes - I saw it on NCIS last week
Chief - my boy , you are going to move up in this department , my boy , mark my words , my boy , you are going to go far , my boy , far I tell you. The mayor still can't believe , that we could help curb Franklin's growth. This gang idea of yours is just fantastic !
Barnes - thank you chief and oh , yeah , chief , do you think I can get my office moved to another stall ? The commode is clogged up in mine.
Chief - Barnes , my boy , you know this is The City of Franklin , things will get done in their own time

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?