Tuesday, May 06, 2008

 

It's Today's News



Franklin , Tennessee - BVD slept thru reading time as usual this morning , so I'll put up the news in his place.

Hm. Vandals think Franklin Police won't catch them. Hmmmm. Well , they may be right , considering how Dicks Dixon , Barnes and Black ( aka , The 3 Wise Men ) conduct criminal investigations around their coffee cups. Of course , these vandals forgot about someone and also forgot , they are no longer protected by the minors act. Hmm. I wonder if Sgt. " Laughing Joe " Warner , can put the pieces together , while laughing over this one. Hm , I think this is a task , better suited for Sgt. " I've got a Ticonderoga hat and I'll give it to ya , iffin I kin find it ".

Oh , Susan. She thinks she knows soo much about health insurance. I know how to get free health care. Yep , I surely do. It does'nt cost one thin starving dime , either. To begin with , McCain has all the health care he needs , thanks to American taxpayers and besides , he is sooo far out in left field , he will never find the ball. He and Bush have a lot in common. Perhaps that's why he is so popular.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?