Sunday, May 25, 2008

 

My Ebay Experience with " jcmtin " , 3


Now that this person has learned about his Ebay selling practices being shown here , he has resorted to foul language emails. I will send them to anyone who asks to see them. I do'nt know if I'll post them here. Yes , he is using Ebay's email system and Ebay does'nt care how their email is used AND , jcmtin has placed 2 unpaid notices onto my account , because I've told the world about his selling fire damaged items right here. Yes , the items are paid for , how do you think I got them already ? Here's the math - I purchased 4 items and paid in one easy payment. How did I not pay for 2 items ? The truth is - tell one lie and watch it grow :)

OK - I got asked about looking these items up on Ebay. Here are the numbers :

370048911435
370048913172
370048932747
370048911039

In a seperate email , jcmtin admitted his items had been kicked around on a truck and were handled roughly. Hm , now he tells me this. I get the impression , someone did him wrong and he took the easy road and passed it on , hoping the buyer would'nt notice the broken pieces.

This is a USS TECUMSEH plaque. Would you pay 35 dollar$ for this ?

Yes , I've seen his remarks. Ask him this question - if the items were not paid for , why did he send them ? Also , he did not mention the fire damage in his listings , information with held , is still a lie.

Keep this in mind , I'm sharing my Ebay experience with everyone. I'm not the one , with a hateful attitude , I'm not selling plastic and saying it is metal , nor am I selling fire damaged items on Ebay. I'm not a seller , I'm the piano player , sharing my ebay experiences with my readers. Soooo , the saga continues , stay tuned next time , when " jcmtin " passes gas to avoid emissions testing , sounds like a soap , don't it ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?