Saturday, May 17, 2008

 

Updating My Ebay experience

People are asking me , what's the latest things I've encountered on Ebay. For starters , yes I did see Leno showing an empty Fritoes " Lucky " bag , that sold for 500 dollars.

Moving on , I transferred money into my PayPal account yesterday , it only took 8 days. I'll let you do that math. Hmmm , maybe I should say , PayPal finally transferred my money into their own PayPal account. 8 days , that is sooo wrong !

Meanwhile , I was shown , a person really can use their own account , to bid on their own item , they are selling. Yep , those rumors are true , about being able to bid up the going price on your own items.

Yes , there are people , snooping around Ebay auctions , looking for things that are against Ebay's laws. Hmm , the Ebay police ? When something is found wrong , Ebay will terminate that auction without giving the seller notice or credit their account. So , watch out !

Yes , it is true , Ebay does not give sellers much support when dealing with fraudulent buyers. Well , why should they ? Those people are good for Ebay's bottom line. Losing that money is on the seller , not Ebay.

I've had people ask if I'll open a Ebay store , to maximize my Ebay experience. Hmmm. Welllllllll , Ebay only takes a mere 20 % of the final bid. This does not include paypal fees. So , if you wonder why a seller is reluctant to bargain , keep in mind , the buyer does not pay Ebay fees. This also explains why some sellers will up and up again , the shipping costs. This is how the seller let's the buyer " pay " the Ebay fees , for them. Keep in mind , if the seller has a business with a license , the fees are a tax write off. Of course , there are sellers charging sales tax and they do not have a business. Hmmm.

If your bank account is in the negative , no one will tell you until the statement arrives. PayPal always gets it's money and your bank enjoys charging you with the fees associated with your using PayPal. Remember , Ebay is working towards having everyone having a PayPal account. Why ? Because Ebay owns PayPal.

Despite PayPal sending you a notice of transaction , PayPal continues to be the Number # 1 choice of target , for hackers because they are still getting at your money

Y'all go have fun Ebaying now , enjoy !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?