Monday, June 02, 2008

 

Boycott Ebay Day Totals

Ok already with all of the questions. Here is the tally of Ebay's Boycott Day. There were 5 people with their accounts loaded with auctions , ending on Boycott Day. That's 500 auctions being watched. Only 15 % of those 500 received bids. So , there you have it people. Ebay was losing , because their sellers were oozing money in fees , instead of making money to feed those fees.

Yes , I've got together 50 items , to open a Ebay store. Now's the time since Ebay is once again offering their first month rent free to newbies. That would be me. Why open a store ? Simple , to learn first hand , how Ebay treats their sellers. I can't tell you up front , if I'm not one , right ? So , here goes and wish me luck in my endeavor.

Meanwhile , the auction for the dollar bill continues. Hey , have you bid ? I did. What are you waiting for ? Go bid ! Do it now ! AND have fun !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?