Saturday, June 14, 2008

 

The Latest Goings On @ Ebay

The latest news at Ebay of course , is Thadd's dollar auction got canceled again. Yep , 4 times now and Thadd won't quit. Tip 'o me hat to ya , me darling.

Meanwhile , some auctions are not bringing in the bids , that sellers want and they are backing out of completing the transaction. Getting negative feedback does not bother them in the least. I've looked over some seller's feedback at random and it's appalling at the amount of negatives being accumulated in this short amount of time. With the new feedback policy in effect , it has affected many a seller's integrity and mentality. I would recommend staying away from anyone with recent negative feedback until this silly shit stops. AND , NO , I have not set up a Ebay store. Thank you very much.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?