Friday, June 06, 2008

 

My Ebay Experience with " jcmtin " , 5

I'm getting more questions about jcmtin and yes , I'm aware he is dropping by here from time to time. I will try to answer all the questions in this one post.

A reminder - Have you bid on the First Dollar Earned ? Click on the Thadd link to check it out.

jcmtin was told , I have over 400 Navy plaques. That should have told him something. Meaning , I knew what I was looking at and I needed some Ebay junk for my blogging posts , ass well ass seeing up front and first hand , how Ebay handles these complaints.

What was found , is the simple fact , Ebay does'nt care if junk gets sold or not. They're making money. In addition , I found out , Ebay will take sides with the seller and place unpaid strikes on the buyer's account for items paid for. jcmtin has done this before.

People do not understand what happens to the mind , when lies are told. After telling that first lie , another lie has to be told , to cover up the first. What happens next ? Another lie gets told regarding another matter. In short time , the person is telling lies , believing himself to be telling the truth. This is why America's politicians can not see what they are shoveling.

The bottom line is simply this - telling lies is a dysfunctional attribute , to one's character. Take a look at the feedback I gave to jcmtin and compare with the feedback jcmtin gave to me. jcmtin has no ground to stand on , so he makes derogatory remarks about me and my family. This is common behavior , typical to a cronic liar , who has no way out. The bargain here , is I found out up front and personal , how Ebay handles these kinds of problems.

Also remember , a habitual liar will use their Plan B , in the event , of getting found out. In this instance , lie about not being paid.

Now , are'nt you glad you stopped by and read this ? How many people have been trampled like this , I can not guess. Butt , the education I've learned and passed on to my readers is incalculable.

This is the stuff you won't learn from Ms. Cheap. Right now , if you are looking for bargains , Ebay is the place. Prices are down , many old time Ebay sellers have departed , more newbies are on board trying to earn some milk money , gas prices have soaked up the lose change people have had lying around and June is a slow month any way.

Now then , let's all go over to Thadd's place and bid on that dollar bill.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?