Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

Now THAT'S What I Call LUV

Franklin , Tennessee - many stories , poems , jokes , remarks and even eye contact , have tried to define and describe , the meaning of LOVE.

This morning , my woman found out I really really ( Yes Really ) Do Love her.

During this mornings thunderstorms , with rain drops the size of goose eggs and lightning striking Williamson County 214 times in one hour , I , ( yes me ) went running outside , like a frightened banshee , to rescue the mornings newspaper.

Upon returning , standing in the doorway , I was dripping wet with my shorts dangling half way down to my knees. Breathing hard , I desperately held onto a crumbled disaster called an umbrella while in the other hand , a " Death's Grip " refused to let go of a perfectly dry newspaper. This moment , this very moment , time stood still while my woman discovered , I Loved her.

OKay , Okay , OK already. You'll just hav ta tak me wurd fur 't. Only Luv would get me out that dang dore this marnin , causz'n I don read da paper !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?