Saturday, June 14, 2008

 

PayPal and Your Feelings

Ebay wants you to have a PayPal account , because Ebay owns PayPal. PayPal is a safe way to buy on Ebay because of their protection coverage. You do need insurance , right ?

Here's how PayPal deals with a legitimate complaint. Let's say my Ebay purchase is actually junk. The seller refuses a refund. Soooo , You file a complaint with PayPal. ( yes , they do have a toll free number , butt , they do not want it out :) 888 221 1161 You are told , the process is slow and takes 30 days for a review. After 45 days , you get an email asking for more information and if you do not respond in 3 days , your complaint will be deleted. Unfortunately , this is not a joke. I know this to be true , because PayPal is doing this to me at the current time.

I'll keep you posted. My fun times on Ebay are not over yet :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?