Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

What Is jcmtin 's Problem ?

Today it happened. Ebay informed me , my account was struck with 2 unpaid strikes for items I had already paid for. ( I've posted pictures of the items ) People have asked me what's his problem and I'll tell you.

Here in Tennessee , we always have a bumper crop of crooked contractors. I've been around some of the best crooks , money can make. One thing a dishonest person has , is a Plan " B " . In the event they get caught , plying their trade of dishonesty , they can strike back with lies , in an effort to sway others into believing that it's really " you " , who is the crook.

jcmtin is using Ebay's system to make me look dishonest , when it's really him. I have posted my payment here for all to see. That piece of paper is certified funds. How did I miss paying for 2 of those items ? There's no way and jcmtin knows this , butt , he's betting I can't prove it and of course , he's wrong again. Dishonest people always over look the obvious. That's why Truth wins.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?