Friday, July 18, 2008

 

Deciding who to Vote for Sheriff

Bethlehem Church - BVD saw former Sheriff Williams and got an interview.

BVD : Mr. Williams , with all of the sheriff wanna bees , Why does Mr. Long stand out ?

Former Sheriff Williams - well , ya know , I practically raised that little boy like he was my own. I hired him into the department and he proved himself. After some time , I put him in the detective department and once again he proved himself capable. After some more time , he went to TBI and got himself educated in the real world. Today , Williamson County needs an honest sheriff , who will look after this county of mine , now that I'm no longer the sheriff. Besides , that ole' boy knows , if he gets elected and does wrong , I'll kick his *** **** *** , ** **** ***** , **** **** all the way into next week and he knows it. Boy O boy does he know I'll do it. So , vote for Mr. Long. You'll find he's not such a long shot after all.

BVD : How do you feel about that Tim Taylor guy ?

Williams : Why that no good , lying sack of **** , ***** ** , common *** bastard * ** **** . That's what I think about him , the no good , back stabbing ***** **** , ** * *** piss ant , of a ***** ** **** ***. And that's all I have to say

BVD : Wow , Mr. Williams , just tell it like ya feel , man

Williams : I did , heh heh heh

BVD : O - WOW - O - O - WOW. There's Blackburn ! OMG ! Do you think she's running for sheriff to ?

Williams : God , would you look at that ass. Man , what would I give to put that little thing across my knee for every wrong she has done while in office :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?