Friday, July 18, 2008

 

Ding Dong , That Bastards GONE !


Franklin , Tennessee - Judge Davies done gone and did The People of Franklin a gracious favor and quit. BVD got to sit down with da Judge ta talk about it -

BVD : Thank you Judge Davies for giving me a minute of your immaculate important time
Davies : Well , I would think you had better thank me. After all , I'm the JUDGE in this ROOM ! Now then , you have my personal permission to speak and to speak to me only , so , well , speak , speak damn you !
BVD : cough , cough , yes , yes , yes sir. Of course , sire. Is'nt it true , you've never been much of a judge and that you are just riding on daddies coat tails ?
Davies : Hah hah hah hah , OK , I laughed at that one. Don't do it again. Everyone knows I'm the judge around here and that's all they need to know
BVD : Butt , now , you're leaving these people with another hole to fill. I mean , this county bent over backwards for your father. The good people of Williamson County have certainly bent over for you and now you leave them , without so much ass a Thank You
Davies : Look , would you leave my father out of this ? I'm telling you , no , I'm ordering you to SHADDUP about my father. He was an ASSHOLE !
BVD : Yep , I can see you're just a chip off the ole' shoulder

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?