Wednesday, July 09, 2008

 

O Ms. Liz on Building a Business Web Site


With most folks hurting for money and gas in their tank , people are looking for new routes to obtain money. Well , why not start a business web site ? People do it all the time and just look at all those green backs floating around ass if it were literally raining money.

Upon Googling Google , I found Ms. Liz's web site , homenotion , with all the info I needed , or so I thought. While looking around her site , I found lots and lots of information , butt , not what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong , there's lotz and lotz of talk about making thousand$ of dollar$ , while I enjoy the good life , my computer will be slaving it's cpu off. The fact is , most of her site is just canned information , giving you the stuff you think you want , butt , her site just does'nt deliver. And , why Yes , there are plenty of other informative , alternative links available on her site , to click on , oh my , decisions , decisions , yep , just one easy click should send me to my pie in the sky.

What I found out , after leaving her site , was my puter had become infected with tracking cookies. Yep , sure 'nuf. And of course , now I'm getting lots and lots of stupid junk email. Hm.

Now you know how people are generating all those dollar$. Yep , you make a site that folks want to see and you infect their puter with cookies. More money is made with the useless links from your site. And of course , those sites also have links , which generate more cookies. And more dollar$ are made by selling the email lists , generated by the cookies.

In other words , Ms. Liz getz the dough , while you try to figure out , where all that junk email is coming from. Yep , there's gold in them thar junk emails.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?