Monday, July 21, 2008

 

Talking With John McCain


Ass the race for president continues , McCain agreed to talk with BVD

BVD : Good morning John , I can call you John , right
John McCain : Oh , of course , please do. You know , I've got a nuclear plan , to put nuclear power , in every American home , by the year 2010. Butt , I need your help , I can't do it alone
BVD : Okay , uh , sir , how is it again , you are going to balance the budget in 4 short years , despite the ever looming 12 TRILLION dollar debt , brought on by President Bush
McCain : Why I'm gonna sell it off of course
BVD : Sell it ? Whaaat ? To whom ? Who would want to buy 12 TRILLION dollars of worthless debt
McCain : Why , oil rich countries like the UAE of course
BVD : Butt , I don't understand. Why would they buy our worthless debt
McCain : Why care about why ? Countries like the UAE buys our debt all the time
BVD : Butt , in buying our debt , does'nt that in turn weigh them down and put US in more debt at the same time
McCain : Who cares about that , ass long ass I get the budget balanced ? Besides , countries like the UAE are so rich , they don't really know or even understand what debt is
BVD : OH , I think they will come to know ass the cost of their water goes up , don't you think ?
McCain : Huhmmmmm , maybe , butt , by that time , I will have balanced the budget AND sold them on nuclear power , to air condition their turbans

note : the definition of a turban - a cloth used for dressing a head wound

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?