Sunday, July 20, 2008

 

Why Ebay ? Oh Why ?


Finally , the negative remarks found on Ebay's forums have subsided. Oooooops , sorry about that , I just made a mistake. Actually , duh 'bay has removed all of the forums they did not like and they continue to be shut down @ this time , to prevent another upheaval of negativity.

So , what's goin on ? Simple , duh 'bay is changing and it's co$ting more to $ell there. I mean , the sellers can deduct these changes on their taxes. So , what do they do ? They deliberately give piss ass service and blame it all on the buyer , so ass to give duh 'bay a bad rap.

The truth is , Ebay does not sell anything that I know of. It does ( for a price ) provide an electronic medium , for people to buy and sell. The reasons for all the problems are the people being busy little bees a-bitchin. mrgreenjeanscloset is the latest seller/scammer , I've personally encountered and I've shared his business practice with you.

Now , several people have said I'm making this stuff up. Nope , am not. I'm not getting paid to expose this circus , just like this blog is non-profit. I have no investment in or out of duh 'bay. I'm just reporting what's going on. You know , doin da news. Meanwhile , other readers have thanked me and asked for advice. I say " thank you " , to them and inform them , I do not give advice. Just the facts that I find. That's all ya git fur yorn nickle.

You know what ? If people had used their negative passionate energy , aimed at Ebay and pointed it at President Bush , this country would have impeached him a long time ago. Butt , people don't want to accomplish something good for themselves. They would rather have someone else do" THAT " , for them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?