Monday, August 18, 2008

 

Bare Sightings

Franklin , Tennessee - late one night , the bares came out to party. It turned into one ugly bare assed train. BVD saw it all. He goes to the eye doctor later today.

BVD : Oh man , I'll never be able to see again
Jerry : Just what exactly do you think you saw ?
BVD : There's no thinking about what I saw man , look for yourself. Look into my eyes. See me ? Look at me , I'm going blind , BLIND I'm telling you , B-L-I-N-D , BLIND !
Jerry : Hmmmmm , well , hopefully not. So , what was it again , this sight you saw ?
BVD : Those neighbors of yours were in the middle of the street making a train. I've never seen so many bare assed asses in my whole life. Damned ugly sight too. There ought to be a law against shining an ugly ass in the middle of the street.
Jerry : Well , maybe that explains why Franklin Police don't patrol this neighborhood
BVD : Hm ? Why ?
Jerry : Well , perhaps they don't want to go blind either
BVD : You are not being funny
Jerry : I'm not trying to be. Besides , how do you know , these people were'nt praying to the full moon ? I mean , perhaps these people were just mooning at the moon :)
BVD : No DAMMIT ! They had an orgy going on.
Jerry : Hm , I see
BVD : No you don't see
Jerry : Hmm , I see
BVD : Oh stop it.
Jerry : :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?