Sunday, August 03, 2008

 

Tim Taylor Wants Your Vote

Pawnbroke , in Williamson County , Tennessee - BVD was enjoying the sights to see while Sunday driving , when he spotted Tim Taylor for Sheriff , standing at a road crossing , surrounded by dozens of campaign signs and holding a Beane Weene can full of pencils.

BVD : Hey Tim , Tim Taylor , how ya doin man ? What brings you so far out into the county ?
Tim Taylor for Sheriff : Oh , uh , hm , hey BVD , I'm fine , how are you ?
BVD : Well um , I'm fine , thank you for asking ? What's with the pencils ?
Tim : I'm selling them , ass a campaign booster for my election war chest. Have you seen these ? They're Grrrrreat ! Everyone of them says , Vote For Tim , " Taylor Made For Sheriff " :) See ? Are'nt they cute ? They've even got an eraser that works. See ? Look't here. And , the eraser is included with the pencil. How's THAT , for cutting edge campaigning ?
BVD : Hmmm , I see. And just how is your campaign doing ?
Tim : Oh uh , ummm , great , just great. I'm glad you asked.
BVD : Now that the early election is over , how do you feel ?
Tim : Oh , uh , I dunno , you know
BVD : Well , with all of your family , your friends and their relatives living here , I would'nt think you'd have a problem getting the vote. Heh heh heh
Tim : Wellllllll , I just found out , that no one on my side of the family voted for me , er , uh , I mean , that is , uh well , ummm , there was a good turn out for early voting , did you hear about that ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?