Thursday, October 02, 2008

 

Thar's Water Down Thar I Tell You


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News , Franklin's Mayor John Schroer has the city officials behind him ass he declared having the answer to Franklin's water woes.

" We are going to drill a well. Thar's water down thar I tell you , thar's water. This city's watering hole was losing a million gallons of water a day. In my FSSD science class , I can remember being taught , that water floes downward , towards the direction of gravity. So , I say drill down to it. Thar's gotta be a Gazillion gallons down thar jest a waitin fer someone to cum 'n git it. Why , Franklin's residences could have their own free swimming pools if they would jest dig deep e 'nuff. I bet chee. "

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?