Saturday, November 29, 2008

 

Caption This


Franklin , Tennessee - there's a Richard Call in town , building up a photo biz. Here's an example of his work , ( with my help )

The person submitting the best/popular caption before Dec. 15 , wins the prize. Keep in mind , all caption ideas submitted , will belong to here.

Let the contest begin :

She ate my pacifier w/catchup

I uzed to be this tall , when I wuz 1 year old.

For some reason , midgets think this place is a nudist colony.

Gimme another year and I'll be this tall.

Give her time , I'm sure she will grow up to be big enough to work in The City of Franklin Leaf Department. I'll even buy her a rake that won't break and I will bet you , she can rake better than them boys

Comments:
Oh, I like that Richard Call! He does good work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?