Friday, November 21, 2008

 

Franklin Police Purchase New Motorcycles


Franklin ,Tennessee - some people were wondering why Franklin Police purchased imported motorcycles instead of American ones. BVD talked with the chief.

BVD : Why chief , why ?
chief jackie : Well , you know how it is with the UAW , look at what they did to AMF
BVD : Yes I know , butt , chief ,
jackie : Hey , no butts about it and that's final
BVD : Butt chief , the UAW helped get you your job , remember ?
jackie : Hey now , there'll be no talk 'bout that ,
BVD : Butt chief , it's true
jackie : I say hey now. Don't make me arrest you , boy. I swear to God , I'll have you locked up in our new building
BVD : You don't have a new building
jackie : That's right and the weather is awfully cold this time of year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?