Saturday, November 29, 2008

 

Happy Thanksgiving 2008



Franklin , Tennessee - not everyone was enjoying the holiday




" The turkey flew away "









" That turkey did not fly away. Franklin Police said it was illegal to have and confiscated it for themselves "


During the department's party , Sgt. Warner was over heard saying , " That was more fun than stealing their candy. I just might get promoted for this. Damn , the things I've learned from Tim " The Taylor Made For Man " Taylor " is just awesome. Now do you understand , what we can get away with , when you have a chief , who is way past their retirement age.
Off. Richards : Duh - uh , sarge ? How cum jackie is still lingering around here ?
Warner : Do you the way this department is being run right now ?
Richards : Well yeah , of course I do , well , Hell , we all do , heh heh heh. I mean , where else can you make a mockery of the law and get paid for it ?
Warner : Oh ? Things like what ?
Richards : Oh you know , things like beating up people with these gloves , especially made only for us police officers. Man O man , did you see that guy's eyes , after I finished with him ? ( inhales ) ohhhh man , this is some good shit. Are we still smoking the stuff we use for evidence ?
Warner : Then shut your hole and let that old dog sleep and yes , I saw your work , AND , I'll be expecting my usual fee for covering your ass AND yes we are still smoking " those hogs "
Richards : Not a prob , no prob t' all , man. I've got yo back pocket covered bro

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?