Wednesday, January 07, 2009

 

American Signature Delivers Free Urine

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD was all excited about his new couch coming from American Signature Furniture located @ 1770 Galleria Blvd. phone : 778-9557

Jerry : Hey man , nice couch. ( BVD was looking a little pissed ) Hmm , OK , , , what's the matter ?
BVD : I got pissed on. That's what's wrong
Jerry : Say what ? ( giggling )
BVD : Those two guys who delivered the couch. I let them use my bathroom and they pissed all over everything. I mean they got the floor , the sink , the walls , even my rubber ducky. Butt , they totally missed the toilet.
Jerry : Well , next time , when a stranger asks to use your toilet , you just say , " It don't work. "
BVD : I don't understand it. I was nice towards them , I even gave them both a freebie cold drink.
Jerry : Hmmm , so what were they ? Mexican ?
BVD : No , they were too black for that. Although maybe they could be Latino , butt , I dunno. I can't tell any more.
Jerry : Well , be careful , minorities are very easy to upset about their ethnicity you know.
BVD : Yeah , I know , why is that ? I mean , they are more concerned about that , than being an American.
Jerry : Well of course they are. After all , their ethnicity determines their Social Security check amount.
BVD : Hm , say what ?
Jerry : Yep , it sure does , I've covered that in this blog already.
BVD : Hm , well , OK then. Butt that ain't no excuse to piss all over my bath room. Don't minorities know what a toilet is ? I mean , ain't they supposed to be house broke or something ? Are'nt they taught about toilets in school ?
Jerry : I dunno. Speaking for myself , I'm an American first and a minority second and I am house broken. Wanna see these pictures ? I've got a great shot of your ducky dripping urine down it's beak.
BVD : Umm , no. I'll get the cleaning gear.
Jerry : ( gets the gloves ) Ya know , it could have been a lot worse
BVD : Hmmmmm , what ? How's that ? Oh , NO ! Wait ! ! I don't wonna hear it. I just know what your gonna say
Jerry : And just what would that be ?
BVD : It coulda have been Franklin Police pissing on me
Jerry : Hmmmm , yep ! You 'R sooo right.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?