Sunday, April 05, 2009

 

Jail Sweet Jail

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD called to Hi

BVD : What about it " Dude " ?
Jerry : Man , I tell ya what , the people at Williamson Medical Center are the " BEST "
BVD : Were you able to catch what was happening in the hallway ?
Jerry : Fill me in
BVD : Four Franklin Police officers did The Three Stooges thing
Jerry : You're telling me , it takes " Four " Franklin Police officers to do " One " Three Stooges thing ?
BVD : Yeah man , they were pointing at each other again and again and again , and finally , they were all pointing at Detective Black. It was sooo comical
Jerry : What ? Ha ha ha , ooohhh , don't make me laugh , please , don't make me laugh , ha ha ha
BVD : Yep , that's what was happening , ha ha ha ha. The only thing missing was snapping the fingers off the nose and the hammer on the head routine. The big thing here was that Moe had 3 stooges instead of 2 , to kick around this time
Jerry : Ya know , the people of Franklin deserve soooo much better and they ain't getting it
BVD : Well , you know what's needed to make that happen
Jerry : You and me both pal , you and me both
BVD : One thing tho , that's puzzling to me. These people have to watch each others' back in everyday situations , every single day , I mean these people must have a high regard for each other and yet , here is Det. Black , conveniently making " Stooges " , out of his fellow officers.
Jerry : Well " Dang ". I missed it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?