Wednesday, April 01, 2009

 

What A Day

Franklin , tennessee - BVD came over with a bottle and I knew something was on his mind.

Jerry : Ok , what ?
BVD : Did you know the police have a built a huge file on your ass ?
Jerry : I'm not surprised
BVD : Jerry , they are not toooo happy with your airing out their laundry for the whole world to read , you know what I mean ?
Jerry : So ? The people of Franklin pay a really handsome price for a police department and you of all the people around here know what it is. The people of Franklin deserve better
BVD : Jerry , look , this file is crammed with a bunch of lies. I know because I know you and you would not be going around doing property damage to the tune they are stating. I mean , the police are out to get you.
Jerry : Ya know , Jesus was brutally murdered on a piece of wood for committing no crime. Besides , you would think the police would have better things to do.
BVD : " ? " Are you comparing yourself to Christ ? Of course they do , butt , I think money has changed some hands.
Jerry : Of course not. It's this simple fact , after 2,000 years , the law has'nt changed much , has it ? This file you are talking about points this out.
BVD : Are you aware , that recently this town made it on some biggie list , this has become the number one town people want to live in ?
Jerry : I had heard something like that , yeah.
BVD : Do you know why ?
Jerry : I think you are going to tell me
BVD : In most towns , people will give the FOP a 500 dollar donation to get a favor from the law. You know , like getting pulled over for DUI and the cops will take you home and even drive your car home , free of charge.
BVD : Sooooo , what's Franklin 's price ? You would think with all these people wanting to live here , Franklin Police would be filthy rich
BVD : Well , that money is going somewhere , that's for sure
Jerry : Do you know why Tim Taylor is gone ?
BVD : I know a few things , yes
Jerry : He is gone because he feel out of favor. I did hear he skimmed off the top , more than his share , which pissed the wrong person off. Is'nt it interesting , the law was being broken all those years and for some money , the eyes of the law looked away.
BVD : I've been thinking about this Black character and I've done the math. Do you know the difference between him and Taylor ?
Jerry : I guess not
BVD : Not a damn thing. Detective Black deliberately side stepped your question
Jerry : Well of course , there were witnesses. You do know you are not leaving here tonight don't ya ?
BVD : Any way , there's no difference between side stepping a question and telling a lie. I'm not leaving ? Why not ?
Jerry : Friends don't let friends drive drunk
BVD : I aint drunk
Jerry : I know that and I've never seen you drunk either , butt , if the police have this file on me like you say , then perhaps they have thoughts about you too. Besides , there's a camera out there watching your every move.
BVD : You know I have'nt done anything and hey , that's right
Jerry : Well , ass you have pointed out , Franklin Police are dishonest , what's to stop them from going after you with a bunch of lies ?
BVD : Hmmmmm. You 're right of course.
Jerry : About what ?
BVD : The law has'nt changed during the last 2,000 years , hmmmmm.
Jerry : Ya know , it's now no wonder why the police have an average of 650 crimes to investigate at any one moment. They are too busy building up cases full of lies.
BVD : Why do people act like this ?
Jerry : Why did people murder Christ ?
BVD : " "
Jerry : You know my friend , America is circling the toilet and the people are responsible for it. I can't kick the dishonest officers out of there by myself.
BVD : grooooan. Yeah , you're right , you're right. Besides , if you did , there probably would'nt be anyone left to patrol head quarters. How did the law get this bad ?
Jerry : From being around politicians of course
BVD : Franklin Police , I wonder what else is wrong in this town ?
Jerry : Well , according to Koolaid , it's not surprisingly , Franklin's politicians. AND , are you sure this is the right " Franklin " , all of those people want to live in ? According to Google , there are plenty of other " Franklins " in this country
BVD : AW man , that's low. Hmmmm. Maybe those people should read this blog first , eh ? Hmmm , oh God , I think with your saying that , your file just doubled in thickness.
Jerry : Well " Amen " then
BVD : What ?
Jerry : I would want the police to have plenty of evidence , would'nt you ?

Later . . . . . . . . . .

BVD : Damn your hide , you're cheating again
Jerry : Hey , you wanted to gamble , you brought the cards
BVD : How is it , you are soo good at this ?
Jerry : I was in the Navy. You learn a lot trades in that canoe club
BVD : I was thinking about that screaming woman. How about teaching me some of your tricks.
Jerry : Yeah ? And , no , I can't do that. This is'nt the Navy.
BVD : Is she in your blog ?
Jerry : Yeah , I think I've mentioned her party house in it somewhere. January maybe ?
BVD : Party house ?
Jerry : Yeah , they don't call it " The White House" for nothing

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?