Wednesday, May 06, 2009

 

Franklin's Good Ole' Boys

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD Bloggtographer - ever wonder how the Good 'ole Boys in Franklin , figured out , how their own town laws work ? Let's check out some of their training aids and perhaps in the process , we'll learn a thing or two ourselves.



Now do you understand why the law in Franklin is UN-balanced ? And a special " Thanks " to KoolAid , for pointing this out.

film courtesy - Franklin Tapes and Law Office Supply Inc./UN-Inc. , Etc. , Etc. , Etc. and Etc.

Comments:
Hi,

Ok I will tell that world what I am doing. I have created a new blog forget about the old one.

I am busy with my final assignments this is my final year.

The new blog will start soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?