Monday, June 08, 2009

 

The Testimonial Truth About Franklin Police

Franklin , Tennessee - Time for a reality check - have you ever wondered , " Is a Franklin Police officer , really a truthful person ? " Hmmmm , now why would you ever have reason to think such thoughts ? ( I can only why and wonder , ( speaking only for myself :) )

Having spent the last several days behind the Greek columns ( courtesy of Franklin Police ) , I was given the opportunity to become acquainted , with some of Franklins' legal eagles. And my oh my , the juicy fruit I learned this week. Perhaps it might be better , to not repeat anything , eh ? Oh , what the Bloody Hell , why not ? I'll just share this tasty bite of truth with you anyway. I mean , what are JJ's police gonna do , throw me in jail and laugh about it ?

You do not want to testify against a police officer in front of a jury. The court will automatically accept the officer's word over yours. That's just the way it is.

While giving testimony in court , the officer will lie , then lie a little and if asked again , lie some more. Even tho every legal eagle in that court room ( including the judge ) knows factually , the officer is without a doubt , a liar , that police officer's testimony , will be accepted ass the gospel truth. Regardless. Period. Just like that. No ifs , no butts , no whats and no cross examination required. The only thing that might change the court's outcome , would be a lightning strike. Hmmm , er , ah , well , maybe , I suppose , I'm not really sure.

Now , don't you feel good knowing the truth about about Franklin's legal system ? I know sure I do.

And , nooooooo , I'm not kidding or making this up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?