Saturday, June 13, 2009

 

TV Converter Problems

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD got an early morning call from Ms. jackie , it seems the TV picture has somehow gotten itself upside down and the chief can't understand why

Ms. jackie : Come on in BVD , the chief is besides himself with the TV picture thing being upside down
BVD : Do you have any idea how this happened ?
Ms. jackie : Ummmmm , no , butt please , come on into the living room and you'll see what I mean

Walking into the room , the Franklin's police chief was quietly crying into his teddy bear , while the TV picture played upside down. BVD checked the remote and found it's working fine. She then looks towards the converter box , checking the setup and notices the TV is on top of the converter box.

BVD : " ? " Umm , er , ah , chief ? Why is your TV on top of the converter box ?
Chief jackie : That's what the instruction sheet shows to do. Here , see for yourself.
BVD : ( looking at the instruction sheet ) Oh , for crying out loud chief. You've got this thing upside down. Look ( turns the sheet right side up ) See ?

BVD and Ms. jackie place the converter box on top of the TV , while the Chief supervises , butt , the TV picture is still upside down.

BVD : Oh , well , no wonder y'all. Look here. See this ? The TV itself is sitting upside down.
Ms. jackie : ( looks sheepily at her husband ) Well , George , how do you explain this ?
Chief jackie : I was , uh , ummm , well I was just swatting at the flies and mosquitoes last night and I ,
Ms. jackie : What ? In my house ? Again ?
Chief jackie : Um , yeah. Well ummm , I thought I would have this problem fixed before you got out of bed this morning and well , I guess I wasn't playing enough at giving attention to how I put the TV back.
Ms. jackie : No , I guess not. You never pay attention to anything anymore , do you ? Not even to me. You're just tooooo busy playing is right , why I outta ,
Chief jackie : Look , I wasn't sure how the thing was sitting in the first place. O Kay ?
Ms. jackie : Well of course you were'nt , you're never sure about anything anymore are you ?

BVD makes her way out the door while Ms. jackie scowls her husband , ( again )

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?