Sunday, June 07, 2009

 

Why This Blog

Franklin , Tennessee - in the beginning of this blog , I wanted some way to show off the real Vanderbilt University. How many people know , that in a reality check , Vanderbilt is just another Billion dollar monster , that enjoys Shitting on the employees , while constantly begging for more money to spend ass it pleases.
Did you know , Vanderbilt is a major land owner in Kentucky ? And it's all tax free holdings , including the furniture and kitchen sink. Vanderbilt hierarchy often fight and argue over who gets what furnishings for their " Free " home. Everyone , from the chancellor on up , live in free housing , courtesy of some dead person , thinking their gift would help some poor , destitute soul , attend college. ( and no , it did'nt , butt , Vandy won't tell you this ) .

Somehow , the subject of Jay Johnson came into view and I started talking about " His Franklin Police Department ". Well , why not ? After all , I'm the father of that 16 year old , whom JJ said , was O Kay for a police officer to stalk. You see , I did know what I was talking about in the stalking department. Being a loving and protective father , I've waited and wanted for some way , to get the word out about JJ and his " Dogs ". This blog fit the bill and like this blog says , I'm telling you the straight and skinny truth and you'll be able to separate it from the silliness , I've thrown in.

BVD saw what was coming my way and split , to avoid capture. Since then , I've been out of total contact with her. You see , JJ sent his " Dogs " after my family and me , while searching for BVD's identity. Meanwhile , KoolAid immediately moved out of Franklin and Tennessee all together. He now gets his news from those folks remaining here.

It's amazing what has happened here at my house. Everything , is a courtesy from Franklin Police. The best I can count , there's about 17,000 + dollars in burglary , theft and vandalism. And " NO " , I'm not joking. I've kept notes over the last 3 years and it's apparent that Franklin Police don't have anything else better to do , either with themselves or their time. Their loyalty to JJ is certainly to be commended. I'm talking medals , perhaps give them a bronze statue on the square or something or other. My curiosity is up on what JJ pays his " Dogs " , for doing his deeds. You know , the things he personally does'nt have the balls to do himself.

So , with the truth now out , about Jay Johnson , I don't know what more there is to write about. This blog contains over 1,200 entries. Some funny , some stupid and some not worth the band width to read. Butt , this blog does tell a story , if you can read between the lines. So for now , I'll keep this up. I have'nt decided to erase this yet or just continue with better writing.

In the very near future , I'll post some interesting info , that you might want to avoid. In other words , read at your own risk. After what JJ has put my family thru , I don't care about keeping this stuff to myself any more.

To all my readers , Thank You for coming around.

Jerry Horne

p.s. when I say be careful , that's exactly what I mean. There's nothing to prevent Franklin Police from monitoring who's who reading this blog , which in turn also means , there's nothing to prevent Franklin Police from doing to you , what they have enjoyed doing around here. And it does not bother them to hurt the ones you love.

Remember the God Father saga ? " When they come , they will come for those you love. "

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?