Friday, July 24, 2009

 

Ebay Agrees To Hidden Fees

Franklin , Tennessee - now that Ebay sellers have finally reached the ears of Ebay's new Chief , hidden fees are now allowed on all Ebay auctions. It only took how long , for the new Chief to approve this tactic ? If you don't know , Ebay's new Chief comes direct from the corporate world and word from her office is , " She does'nt understand why this practice was'nt already being done before she came on board. "
Ebay seller mommy_eoo134 immediately jumped onto the Ebay " hidden fee wagon " and currently hits her customers with a 50 cent hidden fee and she is already thinking about an additional 35 cent hidden surcharge to cover her costs of rewriting the invoices to show the hidden fee. " Hey , it takes time to hit all those little buttons on my keyboard. Ebay has yet to put an automatic feature on their auction site. Besides " , she added , " I'm worth more , butt , I had to toe the line somewhere and oh yeah , them Ebay fees were eating my ass AND my lunch , so what was I to do ? Hidden fees have saved my ass more than once , now , I'm here to tell ya. "

So there you have it folks , straight from the mule's ass. So , from now on , I recommend everyone thinking about bidding on Ebay , " ASK ABOUT HIDDEN CHARGES. " Before making any bid. Keep in mind , Ebay has yet to set limits on hidden fees , so watch out.

Ebay is well known for it's outrageous fees and surcharges , that have made Ebay the richest internet auction site on the planet.

Comments:
this is a joke rite ?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?