Friday, July 03, 2009

 

Friends Of the Police

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD Bloggtographer , if you want to know who members of the FOP are , just look around town this holiday weekend. The people shooting fireworks inside the city limits and those not getting arrested for DUI.

If you get pulled over for DUI by Franklin Police , just ask the officer if they have ever let someone off before. When you don't get an answer , politely ask for the same courtesy. If you still go to jail , it means you will also go to court. Tell the judge politely , Franklin laws are for everyone , not just for someone and your arresting officer has let other people go and you would like the same treatment. For those who think I'm making this up , ask Don Young.

I'll bet you thought FOP stood for Fraternity of Police , did'nt you ?

Comments:
I thought FOP stood for something else , but I dont think I can say it on hear
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?