Wednesday, August 12, 2009

 

Economic Hard Times


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News , these hard economic times are making the news worthy to see , all across the nation. People are out of work , looking for work or just can't work. BVD hopped in her car to travel cross country , to see for herself , how bad these economic hard times were affecting the American people.
While driving past the Franklin Movie Making Department Store and Office complex , located within the Downtown Franklin Garage and home to this City's Interoffice Management Cooperative Complex for government services (and future home for the Franklin Electric Company) , she saw the Predator's I and II movie screen star , Predator , standing outside , beside a motorcycle

BVD : Predator , what are you doing ?
Predator : Wanna buy it ? Check out this real leather , chicks dig da leather
BVD : Uh , no butt , thank you. Say , can I talk with you , like is now a good time for a interview ?
Pred : Sure , I got time. You got money ? My time is valuable you know
BVD : Welllll , I was hoping for a interview , I ,
Pred : No money? No time for interview , I've got's to cell my bike , C' ?
BVD : What happened to you ? I thought your movies had you set for life
Pred : They did , butt , I'm living in Franklin now to shoot the Predator III movie and this town is a rather expensive place to live in these days plus the fact , my police protection monthly payment plan and my Global Gold Club Gold Card fees keep going up (I'm a Platinum member by the way) and then I had to buy real gold golf tees so I can legally play golf inside Franklin City limits and let's not overlook my weekly license renewal fees to play golf on the battlefield greens and then my Franklin Green Fees keep going up along with that expensive COMCASTIC COMCAST cable box , and then I've got spacecraft storage rentals just off the square , and I'm still having to contend with Arnold's lawsuit , that's still keeping Predator III from shooting right now and besides that , I still can't get health insurance because I've got Alien Acid Reflux Syndrome , so my wallets a little tight at the moment. OK ? So I'm in a slump and out of work right now , butt , I know I'll recover. Hey look here , reeeeeeeal leather :) You got a "Mama" don't ya? She'll love it.
BVD : I see , so uh , why is Arnold suing you ?
Pred : I kicked his ass on the big screen in Predator I , which almost killed him off for good and besides , that wasn't in the script. Butt hey , look here , I can make you a really sweet deal here , check out this real leather , chicks dig da leather
BVD : " ! "

Comments:
dude i heard you had a psot on firefox where is it
 
I removed it because my puter was finally back changed over. FF did a really big number here. A friend came over to see what could be done and some strange code was found interfering with FF so now that it's taken care of , I deleted that post since I thought it was rather harsh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?