Friday, August 28, 2009

 

Hamming It Up and Down the Spectrum

Franklin , Tennessee - it's interesting how many people know by now I'm working on getting a ham ticket. Meanwhile , I've been scooping the loop , up and down the radio spectrum listening to whats going on.

I think I was in CB territory , when I heard some one calling themselves "Snake". There was no doubt he was using illegal power and he was having the time of his life screaming his CB handle at anyone responding to him. Another thing was his use of the "Nigga" word. He just could'nt stop using that word.

This guy makes it so plain ass to why hams must have a license to use high power transmitting equipment. CB is a whole other world and Snake proves it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?