Thursday, September 17, 2009

 

Getting Americans Affordable Health Care & Coverage

After all the stupid Bimbos and mumbo jumbo and lying remarks about getting Americans health care , it should be obvious that President Obama will not succeed. Here's why : Politics , insurance companies and stock investors.

There are too many asses in the kitchen to change how greed in America is going to change. Sooooo , here's the deal. Give me the authority (czar) to give Americans affordable health care and "I WILL" make it happen.

Now , you 're asking , " How you gonna do that?" The answer is very simple (it's so simple , it's scary) - I do not have politically greedy interest$ , I am not controlled by a political party , my pockets are not weighed down with lobbyist gold and I am not an investor suffering from greed on the brain. All I need is for President Obama to give me the authority to make it happen (and yes , he can do that). Once done , Americans will have their health coverage problem resolved in 90 days. That's right , 90 days , no more , no less.

This is so very very doable , it's more frightfully scary than Halloween AND (the best part) it's affordable

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?